UNIQUE CASE MANAGEMENT/CARE COORDINATION ROLE IN MENTAL HEALTH & SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS!
Sign-On Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement Assistance & Potential Relocation Assistance!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Case Manager/Care Coordinator: Adult & Children's Outpatient Services [Position # 1059]
Our Outpatient Programs deliver a wide variety of invaluable Client services. This role will play an imperative part in aligning all available treatment options for those in need, provides an opportunity to work with some of Collier County's most dedicated clinical professionals and supports career growth in the Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder fields!
- Assisting Clinical Supervisor to manage wait lists and referrals.
- Supporting all Clinical Staff in accelerating timeliness of service provision.
- Performing Client interventions to reduce repeated admissions to the crisis unit.
- Providing Tele Health wellness calls and coordinating internal/external services.
- Assisting Clinicians with UA collection scheduling.
- Completing Client Discharge Plans including State Reporting Forms.
- Outside Referral Updates and thorough electronic medical records completion.
TO JOIN OUR ELITE OUTPATIENT TEAM:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution in related field = Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Required
- Comfort with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) = Preferred But Will Train!
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a DCF Level II Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Monday-Thursday, 8AM-5PM
~ Friday, 8AM-3PM
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans & Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our Clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-206-6523.