SUPERVISORY OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS FOR THOSE IN NEED!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Clinical Supervisor (CLIII): Access Center [Position # 361]
Our Access Center is the first point of contact for DLC to provide truly transformative care. This supervisory role is a fundamental part of securing a strong care plan for each one of our deserving clients - they make a visible and immediate impact on the lives of those in the SWFL community that need the help of DLC.
- Responsible for effective managerial and clinical responsibilities within an outpatient/walk-in setting.
- Maintaining a thorough and communicable knowledge of all services offered within the Access Center.
- Providing clinical supervision to all Staff members in a comprehensive and supportive manner.
- Obtaining and efficiently utilizing information and data necessary for service provision.
- Assuring proper utilization of Staff's direct service allocation as well as high-standards of Client care.
- Working with Human Resources regarding recruitment, performance evaluation and other policies and procedures.
- Meeting budget expectations in terms of Staff compensation and operating expenses.
- Offering proactive and thoughtful recommendations for process and quality improvement.
- Setting an example in providing client-conscious service to the SWFL community.
- Embodying the DLC Charter by displaying integrity, exceptional compassion, collaborative partnership, creativity and resourcefulness.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related field = Required
- Current FL Clinician License = Required
- 1 years of management experience = Required
- 1 years of program related experience = Required
- Spanish bilingual = Preferred
- Knowledge of overall objectives and treatment concepts = Required
- Comfortability with state rules and regulations pertaining to care and treatment of mentally ill and substance abuse clients = Required
- Ability to respect an environment where all members of a team are valued equally in reaching shared goals = Required
- Valid FL Driver's License = Required
- Skills in evaluating client diagnosis and treatment needs, providing direct services and relating to a wide variety of co-workers/clientele/community agencies = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information) and communication (written and verbal) = Required
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) = Required
- The ability to combine empathy, energy and efficiency = Required
- Exemplary customer service skills that are focused on comprehensive care plus managerial abilities that motivate, provide accountability and inspire = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time position (Monday-Friday)
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Terron directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.