CRISIS CLINICIAN: OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
SIGN-ON & RETENTION BONUSES!
Potential Supervision For Licensure Provided (License Eligible Candidates Welcome To Apply)!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Crisis Clinician - Master's Level: Acute Care [Position # 1077]
The DLC Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
- Providing individual, family and group therapy to a target population of children residing on CCSU.
- Providing care coordination, education and support services that will help provide more intensive support for treatment goals to Clients and families of the children residing on CCSU.
- Completing a variety of required records-keeping duties, making appropriate entries in Client records and developing related correspondence.
- Detailed referral management and completion; assisting with Adult population on CSU as needed.
- Effectively managing and maintaining a caseload based on Utilization Management Plan and Productivity Standards.
- Communicating with External/Internal Substance Use Disorder and Mental providers and programs to ensure continuity of care.
- Fully utilizing DSM-5 with skill and accuracy.
- Reporting in Morning Meeting with the treatment team to discuss Client pass-down.
- Cross-training with other professionals to deliver seamless Client care.
- Comprehensive care coordination working with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE CSU TEAM:
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in psychology, social work, behavioral science or related = Required
- At least one year of experience providing individual and group therapy services in a behavioral healthcare setting = Required
- At least one year of experience working with children or adults in a behavioral healthcare setting is required. When appropriate, relevant experience may substitute for degree = Preferred
- At least one year of experience in Mental Healthcare/Behavioral Healthcare setting = Preferred
-Strong capabilities in multi-disciplinary team collaboration = Required
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of co-workers, Clients and community agencies = Required
- Ability to ensure that all activities are managed according to DLCenters' policies and procedures = Required
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records = Strongly Preferred
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams/Video Conferencing) = Strongly Preferred
- Staying up to date with all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a DCF Level II Mental Health Fingerprint Screening, Drug Screen and local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
~ Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
~ Some Potential Evening Flexibility Needed For Client Needs
~ Opportunity to work Additional Hours after Initial Employment Period
COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO &Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health& Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com.