LOCAL FACILITIES OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Overtime Pay Available!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Lead Technician: Facilities [Position # 71]
Our experienced Facilities Team maintains a safe and beautifully kept Main Campus. It houses our Inpatient Units, Administrative Buildings, Kitchen, Crisis Centers, Crossroads Program and more!
They are also responsible for keeping our locations safe and in compliance with all local, state and national regulations.
This is an opportunity to support the Facilities Director as the #2 person overseeing all related responsibilities with a strong benefits package and opportunity to enhance you career in the Maintenance field.
- Minor construction, general maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs for various structures and Campus facilities.
- Light painting, masonry, closed circuit TV inspection, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, grounds work and attic work.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation and in-field repair for a variety of equipment and components.
- Driving pick-up trucks for transportation of tools or materials.
- Recognizing and reporting deterioration, repair needs, and maintenance issues.
- Operating hand-held manual, electrical, and gas-powered tools (shovels, mixers, sprayers, drills, hammers, pressure washers, etc.) plus small equipment (jack hammers, concrete saws, chain saws, skill saw, etc.).
- Recording work orders, materials utilization, supplies inventory, cost estimates, labor hours, maintenance logs and fuel logs.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and performance level of all tools, equipment and vehicles to maintain operational efficiency and comply with department policy.
- Assisting to manage DLC's Access Control and Mechanical systems
TO BECOME DLC'S NEXT LEAD FACILITIES TECHNICIAN:
- High School Diploma or GED = Preferred (Vocational/Certificates can be substituted)
- 1 years of experience in trade or maintenance = Required
- Valid FL Driver's License with clean record = Required
- Ability to pass a clean background check including drug screen = Required
- General knowledge of all trades related to maintenance = Required
- General knowledge of construction processes and practices = Required
- Capability to multi-task on multiple projects = Required
- Commitment to Internal Customer Service = Required
- Additional expertise in at least one trade = Preferred
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl = Required
- Demonstrated safety when lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 20-100 lbs. = Required
- Adherence to OHSA, JHACO, AHCA and DLC standards for residential maintenance = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
Overtime Pay Available!
- Full-Time position
~ Monday through Friday (Day Shift) with rotating on-call weekends
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com.