LOCAL CLINICAL OUTPATIENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
~ SIGN-ON BONUS ~
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Licensed Clinician: Adult Outpatient Services [Position # 395]
DLC's Adult Outpatient Services Program provides a wide variety of services that include thoughtful and modern approaches to transformative care.
Our Clinicians work closely with Therapists, Nurses, Doctors and other progressive Program Staff to design custom treatment plans for SWFL community members in need.
We are seeking the right fit with a licensed clinician (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) who would thrive while providing exceptionally compassionate care in an outpatient setting.
This dynamic individual must be proud of their well-documented experience working with the adult population and a desire to make a powerful difference in the lives of others.
- Co-occurring adult therapy services (with occasional case work for minors).
- Caseload management at an advanced level.
- Reviewing, conducting and documenting group, individual and family therapy.
- Focusing on best practice standards in comprehensive care.
- Developing and evaluating individual and complex client treatment plans.
- Focused outpatient substance abuse treatment for a diverse group of clients.
- Facilitating Substance Abuse Groups
TO JOIN THE ELITE DLC CLINICAL TEAM:
- Master's Degree in Social work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage & Family Therapy = Required
- Current FL Mental Health License (Clinical Social Worker, Mental Health Professional, etc.) = Required
- Multiple years of working in Mental Health Services = Required
- Microsoft 365 and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) skills = Required
- Experience with and willingness to run SA groups = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Experience working with children/adolescents = Preferred
- Ability to portray understanding of treatment concepts and objectives = Required
- Complete knowledge of state regulations regarding treatment of mentally ill and substance abuse clients = Required
- Recognition that all members of a professional team matter equally = Required
- Proven survival in a fast-paced and demanding environment = Required
- Strong skills in care-focused client service = Required
- Ability to compassionately communicate with a variety of co-workers, clients and community agencies = Required
- Ability to multi task and comfortability with concurrent/collaborative documentation = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
~ SIGN-ON BONUS ~
- Full-Time Position
~ No weekends or Holidays!
~ Occasional Evenings required
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com.