REWARDING OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS FOR SWFL ADULTS IN NEED!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Licensed Adult Outpatient Clinician (Position # 475):
DLC is looking to select dynamic Licensed Clinicians to provide co-occurring post discharge therapy services to adults in our Adult Outpatient Services Program that have been recently discharged from our Crisis Unit.
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
- Providing Level 2 substance abuse groups 2 nights a week.
- Developing as well as evaluating treatment plans based on Client needs.
- Tracking referrals while ensure the most care possible is provided to those in need.
- Demonstrating clinical skills in providing evidenced based treatment via individual, family and group therapy.
- Completing Client discharge duties and providing thorough/thoughtful follow-up.
- Managing an effective caseload.
- Comprehensive and inclusive mental health services to empower and heal Clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO JOIN THIS ELITE TEAM:
- Master's Degree from in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling (From Regionally Accredited College or University) = Required
- Current FL Clinical License (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) = Required
- 1 years working in Mental Health Services = Required
- Ability to portray understanding of treatment concepts and objectives = Required
- Complete knowledge of state regulations regarding treatment of mentally ill and substance abuse clients = Required
- Recognition that all members of a professional team matter equally = Required
- Proven survival in a fast-paced and demanding environment = Required
- Strong skills in care-focused Client service = Required
- Ability to compassionately communicate with a variety of co-workers, Clients and community agencies = Required
- Bilingual (Spanish) = Required
- Experience with EMR (Electronic Medical Records) = Preferred
- Ability to combine clinical accuracy with compassionate care = Required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time position (Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM or 9AM-6PM, Friday 8AM-3PM)
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Terron via 239-354-1482 or BethT@DLCMHC.Com.