COMMUNITY-BASED CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES IN SWFL!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 277,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Licensed Clinician: Mental Health Intervention Team - Community Services [Position # 956]
This is a unique and newly-created opportunity for a dynamic Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT) to join our Mental Health Intervention Team in our Adult Community Services Program.
- Working in a community setting with a CCSO Deputy as part of the multidisciplinary Mental Health Intervention Team
- Providing short term intervention and prevention strategies to assist with stabilization of individuals in the community
- Completing crisis assessments
- Referring and linking services
- Resource coordination to assist individuals to achieve short-term stabilization goals
- Conducting evaluations to determine need for professional initiation of involuntary examinations according to Florida Statute 394 (Baker Act)
- Cultivating an environment with a spirit of teamwork where all contributions matter equally
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE MHIT TEAM:
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related field = Required
- Active/Current FL Clinical License (LMHC or LCSW) = Required
- 2 years of experience in the mental health field = Preferred
- Knowledge of Baker Act policies and procedures = Required
- Passion for assisting individuals on their journeys towards life-changing wellness = Required
- Current FL Driver's License with clean driving record = Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred
- Ability to engage a wide variety of coworkers, clients and community agencies = Required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information) and communication (written and verbal) = Required
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams) = Required
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records = Strongly Preferred
- The ability to combine empathy, energy and efficiency = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Position with FULL Benefits
~ Local travel required to meet Client needs
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays.
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
~ Healthy lunch options available for pickup on Main Campus
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.