FULL-TIME LPN ROLE: CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
~ Retention Bonus ~ NO Nights, Weekends Or Holidays ~
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Medical Services [Position # 54]
Our Medical Services Program is an Outpatient setting that provides imperative care to address Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder issues. It utilizes the skills of compassionate professionals to ensure the development of happy and healthy lives for our Clients.
We are looking to provide a long and strong career path for a compassionately skilled LPN who is motivated to broaden their Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder experience. They will be able to contribute to the SWFL Community while having the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced professionals in Collier County.
- Working with the Nurses Help Line, Prior Authorizations and discharges for the medical services department.
- Providing direct care to Clients including taking vital signs.
- Displaying energy, empathy and efficiency regarding Client care.
- Addressing Client concerns of those that arrive at or call into the clinic.
- Developing and updating treatment plans.
- Performing pharmacogenetic testing.
- Communicating with schools, families and outside providers.
- Conducting triage assessment before Doctor visits.
- Providing timely and accurate documentation(paper and electronic medical records).
- Assisting with prescription correspondence.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE MEDICAL SERVICES TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program = Required
- Current State of Florida LPN License = Required
- 1-2 years' related experience = Preferred But NOT Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Skills in nursing assessment, evaluation, planning and intervention = Preferred
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of Clients and colleagues = Required
- Adaptability to varying and emergent work conditions = Required
- Basic knowledge of principles and treatment techniques of Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder issues (including Medication Assisted Treatment) = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Records/Office 365/Teams experience = Preferred
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ Monday-Friday 8AM to 5PM
~ NO nights, weekends or Holidays
~ Opportunities to work Additional Hours in other Programs after 90 days
COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our Clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.