LOCAL CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS & RECOVERY!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Master's Level Clinician (CLII): Emergency Services Assessment Center - ESAC [Position # 933]
Our Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC) provides elevated and modern mental health/substance abuse services to SWFL community members in need. We are looking to select a Clinician (Level II) that will focus on Acute Care with a proactive approach and compassionate stance.
This Clinician would work with a population consisting of children and adults with mental health concerns, substance use concerns and severe persistent mental illness with co-occurring disorders.
The position requires ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team approach, including coordination of care with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
~ POOL POSITION - 4 x 10 Position W/Shift Differential Pay Available ~
- Conducting psychiatric/clinical triage.
- Crisis interventions with adults, families, and children.
- Completing comprehensive psycho-social assessments with adults and children
- Facilitate timely, thoughtful and accurate discharges for clients who have been admitted to the Emergency Services Assessment Center and Crisis Stabilization Unit.
- Developing and evaluating individualized client treatment plans.
- Assist Access Center when needed with triages and assessments.
- Complete insurance authorization for clients admitted to Emergency Services Assessment Center and the Crisis stabilization Unit.
- Provide crisis support via telephone and the National Suicide Hotline.
- Cross-training with other DLC professionals to deliver seamless client care.
- Detailed yet compassionate interaction with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychiatric Nursing, Rehabilitation Counseling or other relevant field = Required
- Up to date trainings and immunizations = Required
- 1 years of experience in Mental Healthcare/Behavioral Healthcare setting = Required
- Ability to assist with inpatient discharge planning and post discharge appointments = Required
- Strong capabilities in multi-disciplinary team collaboration = Required
- Accurate efficiency in a demanding and fast-paced environment = Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
~ POOL Position - 4 x 10 Position W/Shift Differential Pay Available ~
- Full-Time position
~ Tuesday 12PM-10PM, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 2PM-12AM
~ Sunday, Monday and Thursday OFF
~ Hours subject to change
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.