FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO ENSURE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS BY USING YOUR CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most compassionate and skilled professionals.
Our Acute Care Program provides critical service through our Crisis Stabilization Units for Adults/Children, our Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC), and our Baker Act Admissions Team.
This work is the REAL DEAL to provide 24-hour availability to those who are dealing with mental health/addictions issues. We are very mindful of making sure we help sharply skilled and historically empathetic Nurses who have achieved their RN License develop a career with DLC.
PRN - Registered Nurse (RN): Acute Care [Position # 244]
- Providing highly-skilled care to all Clients in the Crisis Stabilization Unit(s) during shift.
- Processing admissions to the CSU/CCSU in a timely manner.
- Taking care of CSU/CCSU discharges as needed.
- Handling multiple tasks as the sole RN on duty within a demanding environment.
- Communicating with ESAC, BHT's, community partners and local hospitals.
- Providing guidance and training to BHT staff as needed, especially during crisis situations.
- Properly documenting work in Credible (nightly Nursing Notes, setting Daily Census, etc.).
- Ordering Unit Medications (RX & OTC) in a proactive and efficient manner.
- Addressing Client concerns in a professional yet compassionate way.
TO BE BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Part Time PRN Position: "On Call" status with open shifts offered for coverage (includes day, evening, overnight and weekend)
- Full training and potential to transition into Full-Time role based on tenure and performance
- Potential for increase in hourly rate if 100% "Open Availability"
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.