LOCAL OPPORTUNITY SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Flexible Schedule & Shift Differential Pay!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
PRN - Behavioral Health Technician (BHT): Emergency Services Assessment Center [Position # 363]Our Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC) provides elevated and modern mental health/substance use disorder services to SWFL community members in need. This is a high-impact program and an opportunity to be involved in our Clients' first steps towards total health.
- Direct client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Working with local law enforcement, hospitals, and regional agencies to accept admissions and transfers.
- Ensuring client/staff safety within ESAC and CSU (Crisis Stabilization Unit) guidelines.
- Transporting clients in a safe and efficient manner.
- Training and orientation of additional BHT staff when needed.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE ESAC TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field = Preferred
- Current trainings and immunizations up to date = Required
- Minimum of two years relevant direct service work experience in mental health, group homes, prison, detention centers or similar work setting = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills = Required
- Demonstrated and experienced-based client service skills = Required
- Ability to be a role model and nurture a team environment = Preferred
- Experience with remaining attentive, alert and caring during work hours = Required
Shift Differential Pay!
- This is a PRN/On-Call/As-Needed Position
~ A variety of shifts are offered (day, evening and overnight for weekdays and weekends)
~ Shifts can be accepted or declined with a minimum number of shifts per month required
~ Opportunity to transition to full-time based on performance
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-354-1482.