FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
PRN - Behavioral Health Technician (BHTI): Crossroads Program [Position # 303]
- Direct client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Crisis support and intervention plus processing admissions and discharges.
- Managing group and recreational activities to assist with holistic approach to care.
- Handling training, orientation and compliance for new hires
- Ensuring the safety of both clients and colleagues in all environments, including transport.
- Clearly and consistently communicating the David Lawrence Center's Charter.
- Providing a therapeutic environment for services and treatment.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION
- Flexible "On Call" Position
- Strong Hourly Rate
- Shift Differential for Evening/Overnight slots.
- Potential to transition into Full Time position
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.