FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS IN AN ON-CALL ROLE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
The DLC Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
Within the CSU and CCSU, Behavioral Healthcare Technicians (BHT's) implement direct client care, assist individuals as they transition to the next step of their wellness or recovery journey and guarantee the safety of both clients and colleagues.
Here is how YOU can start, grow or enhance your Mental Health/Substance Abuse career as a BHT:
- Direct client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Crisis support, intervention and de-escalation with a focus on verbal tactics.
- Managing group and recreational activities through a holistic approach.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Ensuring the safety of clients and colleagues in all environments, including transport.
- Providing a therapeutic environment for adults and children to receive services.
- Clearly and consistently communicating the David Lawrence Center's charter.
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field = Preferred
- Experience in behavioral healthcare = Strongly Preferred
- Group home or similar exposure = Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated and direct client service skills = Required
- Ability to be a role model and promote a team environment = Preferred
- Part Time PRN Position: "On Call" status.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
o Full training and flexible schedule
o Potential to transition into Full-Time role based on tenure and performance
o Increase in hourly rate for Shift Differential
DLC understands you will provide the BEST care when you are working with the BEST schedule for your own work/life/family balance.
To discuss options, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Terron via 239-354-1482 or BethT@DLCMHC.Com.