FLEXIBLE & CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
The Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC) is a high-impact program, and a PRN/On-Call opportunity has opened up for the right Candidate. If you are prepared to provide a high level of service in alignment with our innovative and compassionate Charter, read on!
POSITION DETAILS (Clinician (Level II), Position # 263):
- Conducting psychiatric/clinical triage as well as handling crisis intervention.
- Completing comprehensive assessments that respect the Florida Mental Health Act.
- Making well-founded recommendations regarding discharges/referrals/service linkages.
- Cross-training with other DLC professionals to deliver seamless client care.
- Detailed yet compassionate interaction with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychiatric Nursing, Rehabilitation Counseling or other relevant field = Required
- Up to date trainings and immunizations = Required
- 1 years of experience in Mental Healthcare/Behavioral Healthcare setting = Required
- Ability to assist with inpatient discharge planning and post discharge appointments = Required
- Strong capabilities in multi-disciplinary team collaboration = Required
- Accurate efficiency in a demanding and fast-paced environment = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills = Required
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- This is a PRN/On-Call Position that offers a variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle including day, evening, overnight, and weekend hours. OVERTIME PAY AVAILABLE!
- Minimum of only 1 shift per month to remain on PRN status with DLC.
- Potential to transition to Full-Time status with comprehensive benefits based on performance level and staffing needs!
Contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Terron via 239-354-1482 or BethT@DLCMHC.Com to explore a career with the David Lawrence Center. You can also apply directly via https://www.e3applicants.com/DLC/, utilizing Posting # 592 and Position # 263.