LOCAL PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN SKILLS AND CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
PRN - Maintenance Technician: Facilities [Position # 302]
Our experienced Facilities Team maintains DLC's safe and beautifully kept Campuses.
As we continue to grow, and as we uphold our commitment to providing the best environment possible for our Clients and Staff, we are looking to select a new Part Time Facilities Technician.
This is the ultimate combination of a learning experience and a chance to be a part of bettering the lives of those in need.
If you like to roll your sleeves up and are looking to increase your skill level in trade areas PLUS have a flexible schedule, we'll look forward to reviewing your goals!
- Minor construction, general maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs for various structures and Campus facilities.
- Light painting, masonry, closed circuit TV inspection, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, grounds work and attic work.
- Basic trouble-shooting, installation and in-field repair for a variety of equipment and components.
- Driving pick-up trucks and vans for transportation of tools or materials.
- Recognizing and reporting deterioration, repair needs, and maintenance issues.
- Operating hand-held manual, electrical, and gas-powered tools (shovels, mixers, sprayers, drills, hammers, pressure washers, etc.) plus small equipment (jack hammers, concrete saws, chain saws, skill saw, etc.).
- Recording work orders, materials utilization, supplies inventory, cost estimates, labor hours, maintenance logs and fuel logs.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and performance level of all tools, equipment and vehicles to maintain operational efficiency and comply with department policy.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
This is a training-level position; we are more interested in your work ETHIC than your work EXPERIENCE.
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- PRN/On-Call/As-Need position
- Eight to 24 hours per week
- Hourly wage and opportunity to learn new skills
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.