FLEXIBLE PSYCH APRN OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
PRN - Psychiatric Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN): Acute Care [Position # 261]Our Acute Care Program includes the Emergency Services Assessment Center as well as Crisis Stabilization Units for both Children and Adults. It provides invaluable assistance to those in need in taking the first, second or final step towards true health and wellness. This is an opportunity to work with some of SWFL's most dedicated professionals in the Mental Health field with a flexible schedule as well!
- Providing coverage for various programs.
- Working with both adults and children.
- Providing care for those with Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Disorders.
- Cross-training to complete psychiatric evaluations and/or medication management.
- Handling physical examinations for various programs.
- Taking guidance from DLCenters' Psychiatrists and participating as part of a multi-disciplinary team
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE ACUTE CARE TEAM:
- Current certification as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Advanced Registered Nurse Practitiooner (ARNP) = Required
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Psychiatric Nursing or Physician Assistance = Required
- 2 years of post-master's clinical experience under the supervision of a Physician = Required
- Flexibility with schedule and shift coverage = Required
- Knowledge of state regulations regarding treatment of mentally ill and substance abuse clients = Preferred
- Recognition that all members of a professional team matter equally = Required
- Strong skills in care-focused client service = Required
- Accurate reporting and record keeping skills = Required
- Ability to collaborate with other Programs as well as outside community agencies = Required
- Electronic Medical Records experience and comfort with Office 365/Teams = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Part Time PRN Position: "On Call" status with open shifts offered for coverage (includes day, evening, overnight, weekend and holidays)
- Full training and exposure to a wide variety of treatment modalities
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive rate include:
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.