CREATIVE OPPORTUNITY TO COLLABORATIVELY PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
POSITION DETAILS (PRN ARNP/Physician's Assistant, # 261):
- Providing coverage for various Inpatient and Outpatient programs.
- Working with both adults and children.
- Providing care for those with Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Disorders.
- Cross-training to complete psychiatric evaluations and/or medication management.
- Handling physical examinations for both Inpatient and Outpatient programs.
- Taking guidance from DLC Psychiatrists and participating as part of a multi-disciplinary.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
• Current certification as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Advanced Registered Nurse Practioner (ARNP) = Required
• Master's or Doctoral Degree in Psychiatric Nursing or Physician Assistance = Required
• 2 years of post-master's clinical experience under the supervision of a Physician = Required
• Flexibility with schedule and shift coverage = Required
• Knowledge of state regulations regarding treatment of mentally ill and substance abuse clients = Preferred
• Recognition that all members of a professional team matter equally = Required
• Strong skills in care-focused client service = Required
• Solid Microsoft Office and typing skills = Required
• Bilingual = Preferred
• Passion for helping clients achieve life-changing wellness = Required
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you are passionate about promoting wellness and providing comprehensive care to those who might not otherwise have access to proper support, DLC would love to explore a synergistic fit to help you continue to feel proud of what you do.
- This is a PRN/On-Call Position that covers a variety of shifts.
- Biggest need is for week coverage versus weekend coverage.
- Strong hourly rate with potential to transition to Full-Time in the future!
Contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Terron via 239-354-1482 or BethT@DLCMHC.Com to explore this focused career with the David Lawrence Center!