RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS THROUGH NUTRITION!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Registered Dietician (PRN/Contract)
- Working closely with Food Services Team and Program Leaders to make sure basic nutritional needs of Inpatient Clients are met.
- Making sure those needs are met with a thoughtfully modern approach.
- Taking those needs and elevating them into a holistic plan for recovery in the future.
- Educating Clients on what nutritional choices will align with their individual care plans and their personal health details.
- Consulting with Food Services Team on menu planning.
- Leading group sessions for children, adolescents, and adults on what food choices will best enhance their daily lives.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- Current Certification for Registered Dietician = Required
- Proven independent work ethic and prowess = Required
- Openness to working within a Non-Profit budget in regards to menu planning/orders = Required
- Ability to combine accuracy of meeting dietary needs with compassionate care = Required
- Commitment to open communication with a variety of co-workers, clients and community agencies = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Hourly rate competitive with the local non-profit market
- 4 to 10 hours per week
- Direct Client service Group sessions
- Consultations with DLC Kitchen Staff/Supervisors/Directors
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.