FULL-TIME PSYCH APRN OPPORTUNITY IN CRISIS UNIT MILIEU TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
SIGN-ON BONUS ~ PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE ~ POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Psychiatric APRN (Full-Time): Acute Care [Position # 974]
Our Acute Care Program includes the Emergency Services Assessment Center as well as Crisis Stabilization Units for both Children and Adults. It provides invaluable assistance to those in need in taking the first, second or final step towards true health and wellness. This is an opportunity to work with some of SWFL's most dedicated professionals in the Mental Health field!
- Providing coverage for various programs.
- Working with both adults and children.
- Providing care for those with Mental Health and/or Substance Use Disorders.
- Cross-training to complete psychiatric evaluations and/or medication management.
- Handling physical examinations for various programs.
- Completing medication management appointments for Clients under Baker Acts.
- Taking guidance from DLC Psychiatrists and participating as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
TO JOIN OUR ELITE ACUTE CARE TEAM:
- Current certification as a FL
Psychiatric/Mental Health APRN = Required
~ Autonomous Psych Certified APRN = ENCOURAGED
~ Dual Certification as an FNP/Psych APRN =ENCOURAGED
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Psychiatric Nursing or Physician Assistance = Required
- 2 years of post-master's clinical experience under the supervision of a Physician = Required
- Knowledge of state regulations regarding treatment of mentally ill and substance use clients = Preferred
- Recognition that all members of a professional team matter equally = Required
- Strong skills in care-focused Client service = Required
- Ability to collaborate with other Programs as well as outside community agencies = Required
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Microsoft Office 365/Teams = Required
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Monday-Friday, Target Hours 8AM-4PM
~ Includes Occasional Weekends/Holidays At Enhanced Rate
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health& Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-206-6523.