BEHIND THE SCENES OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH & RECOVERY!
SIGN-ON BONUS & TUITION ASSISTANCE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Program Support Specialist: Acute Care [Position # 1072]
Our Acute Care Program houses our Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU), Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) and Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC). We provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to invaluable resources.
This position is a pivotal role as the first point of contact for our Clients seeking to enhance their lives - if you are motivated by an opportunity to contribute to life-changing wellness, we encourage you to explore!
- Front desk, checkout desk, phone and face-to-face interactions with potential DLC Clients.
- Scanning documentation and attaching to Clients' electronic health records.
- Telephone communication and assistance with insurance or financial issues.
- Obtaining relevant and accurate Client information to ensure their access to care in a compassionate and timely manner.
- Confidently identifying Clients that are in active crisis and initiating the appropriate action.
- Utilizing "full-throttle" communication skills that portray the care you take for your work in writing, and the smile in your voice during conversation.
- Taking initiative to use all hours of your day in solving problems, taking on special projects or supporting other team members.
- Detecting and remedying any mistake or violation of DLC policies through the appropriate channels.
- Recognizing that every day is a fresh start for your team and your Clients.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- High School Diploma/GED = Required
- 2 years of related experience = Required
- Bilingual (Spanish) = Preferred
- Experience with Health Insurance logistics = Preferred
- Ability to relate to and communicate with a diverse group of Clients, colleagues, agencies and community members = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information), task prioritization and independent problem solving = Required
- Microsoft Office & Electronic Medical Records = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ Wednesday & Thursday 11AM-7PM
~ Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8AM-4PM
~ Some flex available with schedule
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans/Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-206-6523.