LOCAL CLIENT SERVICE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Program Support Specialist (PSS): Outpatient [Position # 250]
DLC's Outpatient and Medical Services Programs provide Client-centric support to a diverse population of those in SWFL who need access to reliable, proactive and transformative care.
We are in a position to add an additional Team Member to our Program Support Staff - this is a unique opportunity to utilize your customer services skills in an environment where every phone call, every hello and every keyboard stroke makes a difference!
- Providing autonomous support to all individuals in the Adult Medical Services Program.
- Maintaining emphasis on client care and experience with enthusiasm and compassion.
- Auditing records, ensuring compliance and completing filing.
- Contributing to efficiency by suggesting new ideas for process and procedure.
- Representing DLC via multi-line phone interaction and email correspondence.
- Performing accurate data entry for:
o Accounts Receivable
o Medical Records
o Monetary Transactions
o Insurance Verification
TO BECOME DLC'S NEXT PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- 1 year of relevant client-facing experience = Required
- Ability to relate to and communicate with a diverse group of clients, colleagues, agencies and community members = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information) = Required
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office/Office 365 = Required
- Knowledge of best practices regarding HIPAA = Preferred
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred
- Dedication to the organization's mission, standards, procedures and protocol = Required - High School Diploma/GED = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time position
~ Mon-Thurs 9AM-6PM
~ Friday 8AM-3PM
~ NO Weekends or Holidays!
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com.