LOCAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services were provided in the last year.
Sr. Quality Improvement Specialist: Administration [Position # 187]
Our Quality Improvement department is a fast-paced and dynamic group of skillful professionals who believe in a team spirit where everyone's contributions matter.
We are looking to enhance this department with someone who can work closely with Program Directors and Executive Leadership to ensure consistent and proactive improvement of all Center policies and operations.
- Utilizing a team-based approach to make sure all statutory, regulatory, licensing and accreditation standards are met.
- Pivotal involvement in improving all processes throughout the Center.
- Managing Licensure applications and renewals.
- Coordinating monitoring processes with overseeing agencies.
- Working with Director of Quality Improvement & Organizational Performance to make sure Standards of Care are met.
- Diverse responsibilities in the Center's overall Risk Management strategies.
- Working with Human Resources to prepare the Center for audits and other regulatory occurrences.
TO JOIN OUR ELITE QI TEAM:
- High School Diploma/GED = Required
- 2 years of risk management and standards evaluation experience = Strongly Preferred
- Ability to operate in compliance with federal, state and accrediting regulatory agencies = Required
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills including Teams = Required
- Confidence in handling multiple project deadlines and goals simultaneously = Required
- Ability to work with a diverse collection of colleagues, community partners and regulatory organization representatives = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information), task prioritization and independent problem solving = Required
- Commitment to carrying out DLCenters' Charter = Required
- Professional comfort operating in a strongly team-focused environment = Required
- Demonstrated experience providing enthusiastic and efficient internal customer service = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF/AHCA Mental Health Screening = Required
- Electronic Medical Records experience = Preferred
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM
~ Friday 8AM-3PM
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-354-1482.