STAFF DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Staff Development & QI Generalist [Position # 492]
David Lawrence Center has a unique opportunity to drive organizational performance and enhance the skill set of those that provide truly transformative care to the SWFL community in need.
With a wide but focused scope of responsibilities, this position calls for a professional who has performed at a high level in a role where well-organized thought, timely execution and a focus on internal clients have been central to success.
A passion for continued education combined with organizational precision are must haves for maximum impact on a motivated Staff ready to continue their professional development!
- Overseeing administrative functions of DLC's Learning Management System (LMS).
- Coordinating complete curriculum of trainings provided by DLC.
- Maintaining the regulatory compliance of all training programs.
- Facilitating all live trainings plus tracking/reporting center-wide Staff compliance.
- Leading the Staff Development Focus Group.
- Creating and disseminating all training compliance reports.
- Spearheading DLC's Tuition/Development Reimbursement Program.
- Managing the Continued Education Unit's approval process.
- Providing support for Risk Management/Quality Assurance/Compliance .
- Researching modern training initiatives to enhance the clinical skills needed to support DLC Charter.
- Maintaining all Staff Development policies, procedures and plans.
- Coordinating cross-training efforts to ensure adequate PTO coverage.
- Assisting with Incident Reporting, Client Grievances and Safety Alerts when needed.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE ELITE DLC ADMINISTRATION TEAM
- High School Diploma 2 Years of Staff Development Experience = Required
- Bachelor's Degree 1 Year of Behavioral Health Experience = Required
- Ability to operate in compliance with federal, state and accrediting regulatory agencies = Required
- Advanced level computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 Suite = Required
- Confidence in handling multiple project deadlines and goals simultaneously = Required
- Ability to work with a diverse collection of colleagues, community partners and regulatory organization representatives = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information), task prioritization and independent problem solving = Required
- Commitment to carrying out the David Lawrence Center Charter = Required
- Professional comfort operating in a strongly team-focused environment = Required
- Demonstrated experience providing enthusiastic and efficient internal customer service = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time position
~ Monday through Friday
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com.