CLINICAL SUPERVISOR OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
License-Eligible Candidates Encouraged To Apply!
Potential Supervision Available for Licensure!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
Supervisor: Acute Care (Crisis Units and PHP) Discharge Planners [Position # 448]
Our Acute Care program encompasses both our Crisis Stabilization Units (Adult and Child) and our Children's Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP).
CSU provides high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
PHP was designed to provide a voluntary daytime treatment option to adolescents that is structured, intensive and medically supervised.
***This is a cross-functional position often working with Emergency Services - it is imperative that potential Candidates are willing and able to work with other departments as needed***
- Overseeing the Acute Care Discharge Planning Clinicians in CSU and PHP.
- Assisting HR with the recruitment and selection of new Discharge Planning Clinicians.
- Creating and adjusting Discharge Planning Clinician schedule to ensure consistent coverage.
- Completing administrative tasks including timesheets, evaluations, trainings, etc.
- Creating creative Staffing solutions when needed.
- Participating in Case Staffings.
- Completing Baker Act Screenings.
- Running Services Reports.
- Providing Supervision to Interns when needed.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT ACUTE CARE SUPERVISOR:
- Master's Degree in related field from an accredited institution = Required
- License Eligible for FL Clinical License = Required
- Current FL Clinical License (LMFT, LMHC or LCSW) = Preferred
- Two plus years of Supervisory/Management experience = Required
- Two plus years of experience working with adolescents ages 13-17 in a behavioral healthcare setting = Required
- General knowledge of treatment concepts as well as rules/regulations pertaining to the treatment of the mentally ill or those with substance use disorders = Required
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of co-workers, clientele, and community agencies = Required
- Ability to ensure that all activities are managed according to DLCenters' policies and procedures = Required
- Office 365/Teams/Electronic Medical Records = Strongly Preferred
- Spanish Bilingual = Strongly Preferred
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.