UNIQUE SUPERVISOR OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH FOR SWFL YOUTH!
~ SIGN-ON BONUS & RETENTION BONUS! ~
~ LICENSED OR 6-MONTH LICENSE-ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WELCOME TO APPLY! ~
~ SUPERVISION FOR LICENSURE IF NEEDED, POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE & TUITION REIMBURSEMENT! ~
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Supervisor: Community Action Team (CAT) Clinicians [Position # 330]
Our Community Action Team (CAT) provides a comprehensive array of mental health and other necessary services coordinated by a multidisciplinary, specialized treatment team to adolescents, young adults, and their families.
Services are provided in school, home, and community-based settings and are individualized based on the unique needs of each youth or young adult and their families.
This supervisory role provides oversight to a community-based multidisciplinary team of experienced and compassionate professionals.
- Managing multidisciplinary CAT staff who provide individualized, person-centered, and community-based treatment/interventions.
- Ensuring compliance with program guidelines and internal, state, and federal regulations.
- Providing team-based leadership focused on individualized, high-quality treatment services to promote life-changing wellness.
- Reviewing program referrals for clinical eligibility and coordinating intake and clinical assessments.
- Managing a small caseload as primary clinician.
- Assisting DLC HR Team with recruiting, staffing and retaining dedicated team members.
- Monitoring and meeting program budget expectations and contracted performance targets.
- Offering proactive and thoughtful recommendations for process and quality improvement.
- Embodying the DLC Charter by displaying integrity, exceptional compassion, collaborative partnership, creativity, and resourcefulness.
- Working as part of a dynamic team across different programs within DLC.
TO LEAD OUR ELITE CAT TEAM:
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Social work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy or related field = Required
- Clear/Active FL Clinical License (LMFT, LMHC or LCSW) = Preferred
(Required W/In 6 Months of Hire [Supervision Provided If Needed!])
- Staff supervision/management experience = Preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in all aspects of clinical care related to youth, young adults, and families = Required
- 2 years working in a clinical setting = Required
- Ability to exercise sound clinical judgment that portrays decisiveness = Required
- Current FL Driver's License with clean record = Required
- Demonstrated abilities in the proper management of time, communication and information = Required
- Natural ability to work well with a diverse group of clients, coworkers and community partners = Required
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams/Video Conferencing) Electronic Medical Record = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Monday-Friday, Target Standard Business Hours
~ Some flexibility needed to meet client/team needs
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health& Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans/Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-206-6523.