LOCAL IT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Systems Administrator: Administration [Position # 48]
DLC's IT Department is a fast-paced and imperative component to our organization. Task prioritization is constantly shifting, and multiple hats are constantly being donned. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to use their well-earned technical skills to contribute to the overall health and wellness of Collier County!
- Maintaining overall integrity of the network, server deployment and security.
- Hardware, communication systems and network infrastructure maintenance.
- Developing and documenting system standards.
- Office 365 administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Active Directory/Azure, Exchange 2013/Online, SharePoint Online.
- Windows Server 2012/2016 installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Windows 10 installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Serving as backup IT Technician for help desk ticket system.
- Coordinating times responses to tickets.
- Assisting internal end users with all systems and Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Unity voicemail, Cisco IM&P.
- Troubleshooting/resolving network outages and interruptions.
- Supplying IT On-Call 24/7 after hours support (on rotation).
- Assisting with large and small scale projects related to compliance changes.
TO BECOME DLC'S NEXT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR:
Technical Skills Targeted
- Excellent network/computer diagnostic skills = Required
- Experience with (= Required):
o Help Desk ticket systems
o Desktop and network security
o Microsoft Office 365 applications/configuration
o Telecommunications systems
- Deep understanding of Desktop Operating System (Windows 10 Professional) deployment, configuration and administration = Required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 technologies (O365, Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, etc.) = Required
- Comfortability with Dell PowerEdge servers and Cisco switches/routers = Required
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting of PC Desktops, laptops, printers, copiers, iPads, iPhones and Android Mobile devices in an enterprise environment = Required
- WSUS/SCCM for patch management = Required
- Presence/Jabber administration and configuration = Required
- Strong knowledge of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN protocols = Required
- Experience working with outside vendors on Networking, Telecommunications, Audio/Visual, Printer/Copier support and completion of projects = Required
- Industry Certifications (a plus but not required!)
o Network /A /Security
o Microsoft Technology Associate (MTP)
o Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
o Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
o Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- A minimum Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field = Required
- Valid FL driver's license and clean record = Required
- Availability to work overtime when needed = Required
- Effective skills in task prioritization, management and organization = Required
- Excellent people/communication style (verbal and written) = Required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities = Required
- Comfortable working both independently and in a group = Required
- Ability to assess, negotiate and resolve complex issues/questions = Required
- Service-focused attitude with the ability to assess individual circumstances = Required
- Dedication to meeting and exceeding end user expectations = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time position w/ FULL benefits
~ Some weekend hours required (compensated)
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.