LOCAL CASE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS FOR ADULTS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services were provided in the last year.
Targeted Case Manager - Adult Community Services [Position # 273]
***(Position based out of our Immokalee Office)***
Our Adult Services Programs provide assistance to SWFL residents in need so they can achieve an optimal level of independent functioning.
We link Clients to resources promoting a recovery-focused lifestyle within a holistic case management approach and perspective.
- Improving Clients' functional abilities who have complex needs and providing appropriate case management services.
- Coordinating treatment and supportive services to promote optimal community integration.
- Providing referral, advocacy and case coordination services in a variety of settings.
- Linking responsibilities, accessing/utilizing other services, contacting partner agencies, job coach duties, vocational readiness training, housing, AFDC, Food Stamps, etc.
- Developing natural support systems and fostering both transitional and independent living skills.
- Assessments, service planning and home visits.
- Functioning as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT TARGETED CASE MANAGER:
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in psychology, social work, behavioral science or related area of study = Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Required
- Experience working with serious emotional disturbances, mental health, emotional and/or behavioral issues = Preferred
- Must obtain Case Manager Certification following 12 months of active employment = Required
- Knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to care and treatment of mentally ill = Preferred
- Exceptional and intuitive track record in assessing client needs = Required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on client needs = Required
- Comfort with and compassion while relating to diverse backgrounds and cultures = Required
- Efficient, empathetic and evocative communication skills = Required
- Demonstrated and experienced-based Client service abilities = Required
- Valid FL Driver's License and clean driving record = Required
- Accurate reporting and record-keeping skills = Required
- Skills in compassionately and effectively interacting with potentially aggressive individuals by de-escalation and diffusion techniques = Preferred
- Ability to exercise decisive and creative judgment in taxing or sudden situations = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ Monday-Thursday, 10-hour days
~ Some flexibility required to meet Client needs.
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Generous 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-354-1482.