COMMUNITY-BASED CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS FOR CHILDREN & FAMILIES!
SIGN-ON & RETENTION BONUSES!
~ Licensed OR License-Eligible Candidates Welcome To Apply ~
Potential Clinical Supervision Provided!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Behavioral Health Clinician (BHC): Community Services [Position # 482]
Our locally renowned Community Services Program is in a position to welcome a clinical professional with a concrete passion for working with children and families.
This is a hands-on, field and community/home-based opportunity for someone with an interest in Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders to make an impact on the Collier County population in need.
- Providing consultations and education to Child Protective Investigators.
- Working closely with Investigative Staff to assist families that have been identified with possible mental health and/or substance use disorder issues.
- Completing Home Visits with DCF Staff as needed to identify danger threats, adult functioning, parental protective capacity and safety management services.
- Supporting Investigative Staff in understanding the effects of mental health and/or substance use disorders on the parent/caregiver behavior and protective capacity.
- Participating in legal, multi-disciplinary and other staffing that will assist the DCF Team as a whole.
- Fielding and handling referrals from the DCF Investigative Staff.
- Completing monthly utilization spreadsheet reports to Central Florida.
- Taking care of documentation for the Florida Safe Families Network (FSFN).
TO JOIN OUR ELITE COMMUNITY SERVICES TEAM:
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Science or a related field = Required
- Current FL License (LMHC or LCSW) = Preferred but NOT Required
- License-Eligible/Working Towards Licensure = Required
- 2 years of experience in the behavioral health field = Preferred
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred
- Professional flexibility and the ability to adapt to change = Required
- Thorough knowledge of community mental health and substance use disorder providers = Preferred
- Working understanding of the Florida Child Welfare Practice Model = Preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal handholding = Required
- Exceptional skills in organization (time and information) and communication (written and verbal) = Required
- The ability to combine empathy, energy and efficiency = Required
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) = Preferred
- Staying up to date on all trainings and vaccinations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF/AHCA Background Screening, Drug Test & Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Local travel & schedule flexibility needed
COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive compensation include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org.