CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO COLLABORATIVELY PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
SIGN-ON BONUS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN & POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Discharge Planning Clinician/Case Manager: Inpatient Crisis Units (Bachelor's Level)
Our Acute Care Program provides high-impact, transformative and imperative service to those who might not otherwise have access to mental health resources.
This opportunity allows you to hone clinical skills, work as part of a multidisciplinary team and gain experience in multiple aspects of the mental health/non-profit/substance use disorder field.
- Facilitating timely, thoughtful and accurate discharges for clients who have been admitted to the Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU).
- Working closely with psychiatrists, clients and families as per assigned cases to identify psychosocial needs and provide education, support, and creative referral to resources.
- Coordinating referrals and service linkages by setting up appointments and follow up care, safety planning, and risk reduction plans.
- Communicating and establishing relationships with local community resources related to Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders to facilitate discharge plans.
- Collaborating with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
- Assisting the Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC) when needed for triage and/or clinical tasks.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT DISCHARGE PLANNER:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field from an accredited institution = Required
- At least a year of related or relevant experience = Preferred
- Knowledge of community services and resources = Preferred But Will Train!
- Accurate, organized and informative record-keeping/reporting skills = Required
- Spanish or Creole Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office 365 skills (Including TEAMS) = Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a DCF Level II Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ Monday-Friday, target standard business hours with flexibility!
~ Occasional Weekend/Evening/Holiday Hours (rotating schedule)
We also have this role in a PRN/On-call/As-Needed Status: https://davidlawrencecenter.e3applicants.com/careers/PRNOnCall-Discharge-Planning-ClinicianCase-Manager-Inpatient-Crisis-Units-Bach-Level--567-1795
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of
competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans & Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org.