REGISTERED NURSING OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
Retention Bonus & Shift Differential Pay! NO WEEKENDS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
Overnight Hours: Registered Nurse (RN): Acute Care [Position # 68]
The DLCenters' Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
This work is the REAL DEAL to provide Client support in the Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder fields. We help sharply skilled and historically empathetic RN's develop a dynamic career with our well-reputed non-profit organization.
- Providing highly-skilled care to all Clients in the Crisis Stabilization Unit (high-paced and team-oriented atmosphere).
- Processing admissions to the CSU/CCSU in a timely manner.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment to ensure continuity of care.
- Taking care of CSU/CCSU discharges as needed.
- Handling multiple tasks in conjunction with the LPN on duty within a demanding environment.
- Communicating with ESAC, BHT's, community partners and local hospitals.
- Providing guidance and training to BHT staff as needed, especially during crisis situations.
- Properly documenting work in Credible (Nursing Notes, S/R Notes, etc.).
- Addressing Client concerns in a professional yet compassionate way.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE RN TEAM:
- Associate Degree of Science in Nursing (ASN) = Required
- Current RN Certification for the State of Florida = Required
- Multiple years of experience related to inpatient care for adults and children in a Crisis setting = Preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish = Strongly Preferred
- Robust computer skills in Microsoft Office and other software = Required
- Ability to combine empathy and compassion with strong organizational skills = Required
- Skills in nursing assessment, evaluation, planning, and intervention = Required
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of clients, and co-workers = Required
- Adaptability to varying and emergency work conditions = Required
- Familiarity with electronic documentation = Required
- Basic knowledge of principles and treatment techniques of substance abuse and mental health programs (including Medication Assisted Treatment) = Preferred
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
Retention Bonus & Shift Differential Pay!
- Non-Exempt/Hourly position based on 36 hours
~ Monday-Thursday, 11PM-8AM
~ NO weekends
~ Opportunities to work Additional Hours in other Programs after 90 days
COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our Clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.