RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS THROUGH YOUR COMPASSIONATE SKILLS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
We are looking to select a LPN to join our Outpatient Medical Services Team on a PRN basis to support the DLC mission.
This nurse will be able to utilize their sought-after skills in the following areas, with additional opportunities to assist in other responsibilities:
- Providing direct care to clients including taking vital signs.
- Displaying energy, empathy and efficiency regarding client care
- Addressing client concerns of those that arrive at or call into the clinic.
- Developing and updating treatment plans.
- Performing pharmacogenetic testing.
- Communicating with schools and outside providers.
- Conducting triage assessment before Doctor visits.
- Providing timely and accurate documentation both paper and electronic medical records.
- Assisting with prescription correspondence.
To become a member of our elite team:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program = Required
- Current State of Florida LPN Certification = Required
- 1-2 years' related experience = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Skills in nursing assessment, evaluation, planning, and intervention = Required
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of clients, and co-workers = Required
- Adaptability to varying and emergency work conditions = Required
- Familiarity with EMR = Required
- Basic knowledge of principles and treatment techniques of substance abuse and mental health programs (including Medication Assisted Treatment) = Preferred
Sound like you?
This position is PRN or "on-call/as-needed"; there is a minimum requirement of one 8-hour shift per month (if available) and advance notice will be provided as much as possible for requests.
Day shifts only, no weekends or Holidays! Potential to transition into a full-time position with benefits in the future, and a competitive compensation plan for your expertise immediately.
Contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Terron via 239-354-1482 or BethT@DLCMHC.Com to explore a career with the David Lawrence Center.