PART-TIME ADMIN OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services were provided in the last year.
Part-Time: Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant
If a part-time schedule works for your lifestyle, and a role that requires many hats works with your professional preference, we encourage you to apply and learn more!
- Greeting visitors, new Staff and local community members as well as directing them to the appropriate DLCenters' building or location.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls promptly plus handling each call with the highest level of customer service.
- Processing and preparing both internal and external daily mailings.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing all deliveries.
- Providing administrative support to various departments including Reference Checks for Human Resources.
- Date stamping, logging and processing checks to the Accounting Department.
- Assisting the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Maintaining Visitor Registration log and entering Client Satisfaction Survey Cards.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, welcoming and organized Reception area.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF DLCENTERS' ADMINISTRATION TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bilingual Spanish = Preferred
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role = Required
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access and the ability to navigate within software systems (including Office 365) = Required
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and solid organizational skills = Required
- Professional appearance and welcoming communication style = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Part-Time & Hourly/Non-Exempt
~ Monday & Tuesday, 8AM-5PM Wednesday, 8AM-12PM
~ Prorated PTO & Paid Holidays!
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.