SUBSTANCE USE & MENTAL HEALTH THERAPISTS (NAPLES)
~~~~~~~~FULLY REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME POTENTIAL (Licensed) ~~~~~~~~
SIGN-ON BONUS, RETENTION BONUS & PRODUCTIVITY INCENTIVE!
NEW ENHANCED COMPENSATION RATE & ADDITIONAL EARNINGS POTENTIAL!
NO WEEKENDS & POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
* SEE BELOW FOR ALL OPTIONS *
Our Outpatient Programs provide a wide variety of invaluable Client services. We have flexible schedule options - full and/or hybrid remote opportunities are available based on program needs and experience!
- Therapy services using evidence-based practices.
- Identifying DSM 5-TR Diagnoses.
- Developing and Reviewing Treatment Plans.
- Carrying a busy caseload.
- Opportunity to run treatment groups for an annual stipend.
- Conducting clinical/biopsychosocial assessments as needed.
- Documenting in electronic health records.
- Managing administrative duties.
TO JOIN OUR ELITE OUTPATIENT TEAM:
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Social work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy or related field = Required
- Clear/Active FL Therapy License (LMFT/LMHC/LCSW) = Preferred But Not Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred But Not Required
- Comfort with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) = Will Train
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a DCF Level II Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION (ALL POSITIONS ARE SALARIED/EXEMPT):
ALL POSITIONS ARE SALARIED/EXEMPT
- Full Age Spectrum
- Substance Use And/Or Mental Health
- NO WEEKENDS!
We will explore custom schedules based on your needs and experience! Compact work week, remote/from home, reduced hours, etc. - CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER!
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans & Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our Clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-206-6523.