UNIQUE CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS - ESTABLISH LONG-TERM CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUTH AND FAMILIES!
LICENSED OR MASTER'S LEVEL PROFESSIONALS WELCOME!
SIGN-ON BONUS & RETENTION BONUS!
POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE & LICENSURE SUPERVISION!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
TBOS Children's Clinician - Master's Level Or Licensed [Position # 443]
TBOS (Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site Services) Clinicians provide intensive clinical therapy, behavioral management and therapeutic support services to address emotional and behavioral issues for children, adolescents and young adults who have complex needs.
This is a unique opportunity to set a fairly independent schedule, focus on LONG-TERM client relationships, work with DIVERSE community agencies and create MEANINGFUL professional connections.
- Treatment services to children, adolescents and their families in home, school and community settings.
- Consulting and conferring with other talented professionals in the field.
- Services Include (But Not Limited To):
~ In-Depth Clinical Assessment
~ Treatment Planning & Case Management
~ Individual, Family & Group Therapy
~ Crisis support
~ Intervention Services
~ Discharge and aftercare planning
- Managing and crafting schedule as each day will be different.
- Functioning as part of a unique multi-disciplinary team.
- Receiving comprehensive, valuable, ongoing and multi-faceted training.
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university in psychology, social work, behavioral science or related area of study = Required
- FL Clinical License (LMFT, LMHC or LCSW) = Accepted But NOT Required
- Youth experience working with serious emotional disturbances, mental health, emotional and/or behavioral issues = Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred But NOT Required
- Knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to care and treatment of mentally ill = Required
- Exceptional and intuitive track record in assessing client needs = Required
- Efficient, empathetic and evocative communication skills = Required
- Ability to travel locally = Required
- Accurate reporting and record keeping skills = Required
- Dedication to the organization's mission, standards, procedures and protocol = Required
- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred
- Current State of Florida Driver's License with clean record = Required
- Natural ability to work well with a diverse group of peers, coworkers and community partners = Required
- Microsoft Office 365 skills (Including Teams/Video Conferencing) and Electronic Medical Records experience = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position
~ Target business hours Monday-Friday but built-in flexibility
~ Local travel required for client needs
~ Potential hybrid/compact schedule available!
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans/Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.