LOCAL OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH CHILDREN AND SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Evening Shift - Behavioral Health Technician (BHTI): Crisis Stabilization Units [Position # 159]
The DLC Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
Within the CSU and CCSU, Behavioral Healthcare Technicians (BHT's) implement direct client care, assist individuals as they transition to the next step of their wellness or recovery journey and guarantee the safety of both clients and colleagues.
- Direct client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Working with children and adolescents to ensure their comfort, safety and growth in times of crisis.
- Crisis support and intervention.
- Managing group and recreational activities to assist with holistic approach to care.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Ensuring the safety of clients and colleagues in all environments, including transport.
- Clearly and consistently communicating the David Lawrence Center's mission.
- Providing a therapeutic environment for adults and children to receive services.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field = Preferred
- Experience working with Children and Adolescents = Preferred
- Experience in behavioral healthcare = Strongly Preferred
- Group home or similar exposure = Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated and experienced-based client service skills = Required
- Ability to be a role model and nurture a team environment = Preferred
- Experience with remaining attentive, alert and caring during overnight hours = Required
- Full-Time Position (4PM to 12AM shift Wednesday through Sunday, Off Monday & Tuesday)
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.