LOCAL FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services were provided in the last year.
Fundraising Coordinator - Development Team [Position # 93]
Our Development Team leads the charge of our Charter! They make sure that those who care enough about DLCenters' mission to support and donate are well cared for in return!
This is an excellent opportunity to not only use current professional skills in the fundraising world, but to gain new and modern abilities in the field as well.
- Working closely with Director of Development to identify, cultivate, and steward donors.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the annual fundraising plan.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing all aspects of fundraising events - this includes annual signature events, community events and cultivation events.
~ Preparing budgets and forecasting event income/expenses.
~ Developing sponsorship opportunities and participating in the recruitment and solicitation of individuals and businesses for sponsorships and in-kind donations.
~ Coordinating contracts with event vendors
~ Coordinating and tracking event attendance
~ Tracking and reporting on event fundraising results and participant involvement
~ Managing and updating event webpages and social media
- Developing and nurturing portfolio of donor relationships to further the organization's mission.
- Maintaining a robust and engaged Donor Recognition Program.
- Acting as staff liaison to Young Executives (YE) - Next Gen Fundraising Committee
~ Overseeing all YE meetings, events, membership and social media
- Assisting Marketing by developing event-specific content for email blasts, mailings, website and press releases.
- Working with Donor Relations Coordinator to manage Raiser' Edge data entry and reporting.
~ Maintaining records of donor, participant and sponsor contact in Raiser's Edge database
~ Creating email and mailing lists from the donor database
- Managing Fundraise for Hope, DLCenters' peer-to-peer giving program.
- Managing Mindful Compassion, DLCenters' faith-based initiative.
- Assisting with the scheduling of presentations to service clubs, community groups and potential funding organizations.
- Assisting Director of Development with Development Committee and Board of Directors meetings and reporting.
- Delivering high level customer service to all donors and community partners.
- Networking and attending civic, business and social events to promote DLCenters.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR:
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
~ Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM & Friday 8AM-3PM
~ Occasional Night/Weekend hours needed for events
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Generous 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-354-1482.