CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO COLLABORATIVELY PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Discharge Planner (CLI): Acute Care [Position # 278]
DLC's Acute Care Program provides high-impact, transformative and imperative service to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
This is a chance to work under a truly dynamic Management Team as well as have a first-hand role in enhancing the lives of local residents - your skills are needed and valued here at DLC!
- Facilitating timely, thoughtful and accurate discharges for Clients who have been admitted to the Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU).
- Complete a variety of required records-keeping duties; make appropriate entries in client records; develop related correspondence.
- Detailed referral management and completion.
- Effectively managing and maintaining a caseload based on Utilization Management Plan and Productivity.
- Communicating with SA and MH external/internal local providers and programs to ensure continuity of care.
- Reviewing assessments to provide appropriate recommended treatment and referrals.
- Completing state hospital packets for clients that are required extended MH treatment.
- Fully utilizing DSM-5 with skill and accuracy.
- Reporting in Morning Meeting with the treatment team to discuss client pass-down.
- Cross-training with other DLC professionals to deliver seamless client care.
- Comprehensive care coordination working with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
TO BECOME DLC'S NEXT DISCHARGE PLANNER:
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time position
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.