ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS!
SIGN-ON BONUS & TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Associate Director: Development Team [Position # 1044]
Our Development Team leads the charge in representing our Charter! This highly-skilled group is locked into the local non-profit network and ensures that our message is prevalent and prominent in the community.
This is an opportunity to use your skills in generating philanthropic support from Collier County donors at the $500-$5,000 level. Our Development Team provides a synergistic environment where you can both use AND grow your skills in this high-impact field of fund development for the Non-Profit Space.
- Identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding donors at the < $5,000 level (below Major Gifts) for DLC's annual fund.
- Assisting with growing donor base, renewing/upgrading donor support and strengthening relationships with current donor base at the < $5,000 level.
- Building and executing growth strategies, including regular touch points for innovative fund enhancement.
- Creating and editing appeal-specific thank you letters and funding proposals.
- Assisting with administrative and donor-related activities such as:
~ Campus tours and meetings
~ Recording donor touchpoints and information in Raiser's Edge
~ Overseeing the Moves Management program
- Working collaboratively with Development and Marketing teams to develop comprehensive and cohesive overall communication strategies involving email, direct mail, phone, tours, presentations and community engagement.
- Content creation related to annual giving campaigns in various mediums including print/electronic/verbal.
- Committee assistance for Board Development, Planned Giving and other related groups to provide direction/motivation for fundraising needs.
- Collaborating with other Development Team Staff for events and special projects.
- Assisting with grant writing and funding proposals.
- Overseeing fundraising initiatives and programs focused on targeted audiences, including a faith-based initiative, recurring giving campaign, and employee giving.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE DEVELOPMENT TEAM:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (marketing, advertising, communications, etc.) from accredited institution = Required
- Ability to demonstrate superior stewardship and customer service skills both internally and externally = Required
- 5 years of experience in related position/with comparable responsibilities = Required
- Proactive, call-to-action and professional communication style = Required
- Valid Florida Driver's License and clean driving record = Required
- Microsoft Office 365/Teams/Video Conferencing = Required
- Constant Contact, CRM and Raiser's Edge = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt position
~ Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM & Friday 8AM-3PM
~ Occasional Night/Weekend hours needed for events
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive compensation include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-206-6523.