LOCAL EVENING SHIFT OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Evening Shift - Behavioral Health Technician (BHTI) - Crossroads Program [Position # 422]
The DLC Crossroads Program provides transformative and imperative service to those who have made the empowered decision to undertake lasting rehabilitation.
Within Crossroads, Behavioral Healthcare Technicians (BHT's) implement direct client care, assist individuals as they begin their recovery journey and support both Nursing and Clinical staff to guarantee the safety of clients and colleagues.
- Direct client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Working with local law enforcement, hospitals, and regional agencies to
accept admissions and transfers.
- Ensuring client/staff safety within Crossroads guidelines.
- Transporting clients in a safe and efficient manner.
- Training and orientation of additional BHT staff when needed.
- Assisting in Detox as needed.
TO BECOME DLC'S NEXT EVENING SHIFT CROSSROADS BHT:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field = Preferred
- Current trainings and immunizations up to date = Required
- Minimum of two years relevant direct service work experience in mental health, group homes, prison, detention centers or similar work setting = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills = Required
- Proof of Flu Vaccination within the last year = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Evening Position (4PM-12AM)
~ Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (Tuesday & Saturday OFF)
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Shift Differential Pay
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com.