FLEXIBLE CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
Enhanced Shift Differential Pay!
~ Licensed, Master's Level or Bachelor's Level w/ Clinical Experience Welcome! ~
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
PRN - Clinician: Emergency Services Assessment Center [Position # 263]
Our Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC) provides elevated and modern mental health/substance use disorder services focusing on clinical assessment in emergent situations.
ESAC utilizes a team-based and proactive approach combined with a compassionate stance to provide resources to Clients that might not be available through other channels of care.
- Conducting psychiatric/clinical triage as well as handling crisis interventions.
- Completing comprehensive assessments that respect the Florida Mental Health Act.
- Making well-founded recommendations regarding discharges/referrals/service linkages.
- Cross-training with other DLC professionals to deliver seamless Client care.
- Working as part of a focused team with MD's, Nurses, Behavioral Health Techs and Support Staff plus external providers, community organizations and family members.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE ESAC TEAM:
- Bachelor's Degree in Related Field w/ extensive Clinical Intern Experience = Required
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychiatric Nursing, Rehabilitation Counseling or other relevant field = Preferred
- 1 years of experience in Mental Healthcare/Behavioral Healthcare setting = Required
- Ability to assist with inpatient discharge planning and post discharge appointments = Required
- Strong capabilities in multi-disciplinary team collaboration = Required
- Accurate efficiency in a demanding and fast-paced environment = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Records and Office 365 (Including Teams) = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
Enhanced Shift Differential Pay!
- PRN/On-Call Position (Hourly/Non-Exempt)
~ Shifts extended include day, evening and overnight
~ Includes weekdays, weekends and holidays
~ Shifts can be accepted or denied, with minimum requirement of 2 shifts/month
- Full training and potential to transition into Full-Time role based on tenure and performance
- Shift Differential Pay for hours worked between 4PM-8AM
- Diverse discounts with local businesses
- DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-206-6523.