PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS IN MENTAL HEALTH!
Shift Differential Pay & Flexible Schedule!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
PRN (Part-Time/On-Call) Behavioral Health Technician - Crisis Stabilization Units [# 223]
Our Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
Within the CSU and CCSU, Behavioral Healthcare Technicians (BHT's) implement direct Client care, assist individuals as they transition to the next step of their wellness or recovery journey and guarantee the safety of both Clients and colleagues.
Here is how YOU can start, grow or enhance your Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder career as a BHT!
- Direct Client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Crisis support, intervention and de-escalation with a focus on verbal tactics.
- Managing group and recreational activities through a holistic approach.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Ensuring the safety of Clients and colleagues in all environments, including transport.
- Providing a therapeutic environment for adults and children to receive services.
- Clearly and consistently communicating the DLCenters' charter.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR ELITE CSU TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field = Preferred
- Experience in behavioral/mental healthcare = Strongly Preferred
- Group home, residential or similar exposure = Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated and direct client service skills = Required
- Ability to be a role model and promote a team environment = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Records experience = Preferred
COMPENSATION & LOGISTICS
- Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ PRN/On-Call Status
~ Shifts extended include weekdays, weekends and holidays
~ 8AM-4PM, 4PM-12AM or 12AM-8AM
~ PRN Agreement with minimum of 5 shifts per month (1 must be a weekend)
- Full and comprehensive training
- Potential to transition into Full-Time role based on availability and performance
- Shift Differential pay increase for hours worked between 4PM-8AM
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-354-1482.