FLEXIBLE HOURS: FACILITIES OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, as of this year, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services have been provided.
Part-Time Facilities Assistant [Position # 188]
Our experienced Facilities Team maintains a safe and beautifully kept Main Campus. It houses our Inpatient Units, Administrative Buildings, Kitchen, Crisis Centers, Crossroads Program and more!
They are also responsible for keeping all of our locations safe and in compliance with all local, state and national regulations, as well as making sure all correspondence between locations and with outside agencies runs smoothly.
- Responsible for distribution and delivery of Clinical Records, inter-office mail, supplies and materials thrice weekly.
- Transportation of confidential and time-sensitive urinalysis samples.
- Shredding of confidential documents for all DLCenters' locations.
- Transporting documents/materials to and from off-site storage facility.
- Handling miscellaneous transport tasks for Clinical Records, Administration and other organizational departments.
- Light-duty maintenance work, including but not limited to air filter changes, light bulb replacements, door handle repair, etc.
- Facilities tasks that require working in tight spaces, on ladders and with various equipment.
TO BECOME DLCENTERS' NEXT FACILITIES ASSISTANT:
- High School Diploma or GED = Preferred
- Valid FL Driver's License with clean record = Required
- 1 years of experience in trade or maintenance = Strongly Preferred
- Ability to pass a clean background check including drug screen = Required
- General knowledge of all trades related to maintenance = Strongly Preferred
- General knowledge of construction processes and practices = Required
- Capability to multi-task on multiple projects = Required
- Commitment to Internal Customer Service = Required
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl = Required
- Demonstrated safety when lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 30 lbs. = Required
- Adherence to OHSA, JHACO, AHCA and DLC standards for residential maintenance = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Hourly/Non-Exempt Position
~ Part-Time based on up to 20 hours per week
~ Hours to be scheduled Monday, Wednesday & Friday with some flexibility
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCenters.org.