SUBSTANCE USE SUPPORT CLINICIAN: OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING RECOVERY!
SIGN-ON BONUS & POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Substance Use Support Clinician: Crossroads Continuum [Position # 996]
Our Crossroads Continuum provides recovery and substance use disorder services to the local Collier County community via our 30-day voluntary treatment option, IOP, Detox and PHP Programs.
These resources might not otherwise be available to those in need, and this position is imperative to making sure our Clients have a smooth process in accessing them!
- Completing clinical assessments as needed (*Requires CAP for Substance Use Disorder Assessments IF NO Bachelor's Degree in Related Field).
- Assisting with Client Treatment Plans and Interventions.
- Helping to provide other comprehensive Substance Use Disorder services by working with other Crossroads Nurses, Masters/Licensed Clinicians, Supervisors, Health Techs and Support Staff.
- Facilitating groups and potentially assisting with Discharge Planning
- Providing support and participating in treatment team case staffings.
TO JOIN OUR ELITE CROSSROADS CLINICAL TEAM:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution = Required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited institution = Strongly Preferred
*- CAP (Certified Addictions Professional) = Required if NO Bachelor's Degree in related field
- At least a year of related or relevant experience = Required
- Ability to function at a high-level in a demanding environment = Required
- Accurate, organized and informative record-keeping/reporting skills = Required
- Ability to ensure that all activities are managed according to policy = Required
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office 365/Teams = Required
- Electronic Medical Records experience = Strongly Preferred
- Confidence to work with a combination of empathy, energy and efficiency = Required
- Staying up to date with all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a DCF Level II Mental Health Fingerprint Screening, Drug Screen and local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt Position w/ Schedule Options!
~ 1) Wednesday-Sunday, 4PM-12AM
~ 2) Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 4 x 10-hour days with flexibility
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans & Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-206-6523.