TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ENHANCE THE LIVES OF YOUTH AND FAMILIES!
SIGN-ON BONUS & TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM!
PAID TCM CERTIFICATION & POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Targeted Case Manager [TCM] - Children's Community Services
Our Children's Services Programs support youth in achieving an optimal level of independent functioning. Targeted Case Managers link young adults to resources promoting a recovery-focused lifestyle within a holistic perspective.
- Improving clients' functional abilities who have complex needs and providing appropriate case management and services to support the individual's goals.
- Coordinating treatment and supportive services to promote optimal community participation based on needs and preferences.
- Providing referral, advocacy, and case coordination services in a variety of settings.
- Linking responsibilities to gain access to needed benefits, services, and resources plus monitoring their effectiveness.
- Developing natural support systems and fostering both transitional and independent living skills.
- Assessments, service planning and monthly home visits promoting family participation.
- Managing and crafting schedule as each day will be different.
- Functioning as part of a unique multi-disciplinary team.
- Receiving comprehensive, valuable, ongoing and multi-faceted training.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field = Required
- Youth experience working with serious emotional disturbances, mental health, emotional and/or behavioral issues = Required
*- Spanish Bilingual = Preferred (# 412) & Required (# 296)*
- FCB TCM Certification w/in 6-12 months of employment (Paid By DLC) = Required
- Knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to care and treatment of mentally ill = Required
- Exceptional and intuitive track record in assessing client needs = Required
- Efficient, empathetic and evocative communication skills = Required
- Current FL Driver's License, clean record, ability to travel daily locally = Required
- Accurate reporting and record keeping skills = Required
- Natural ability to work well with a diverse group of peers, coworkers and community partners = Required
- Microsoft Office 365 skills (Including Teams/Video Conferencing) and Electronic Medical Records experience = Strongly Preferred
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Ability to pass a Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprinting, Drug Screen and Local Criminal Check = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt Positions
~ Target business hours Monday-Friday but built-in flexibility~ Local travel required for Client/Program needs
# 412: Horseshoe Campus (Naples)
*# 296: Immokalee Campus (Immokalee)*
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives Including EAP
~ Extensive Tuition/Licensure Reimbursement Plans/Loan Forgiveness
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-206-6523.