LOCAL SUPERVISOR OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLCenters), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLCenters is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLCenters is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, more than 290,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services were provided in the last year.
Accounting Supervisor [Position # 955]
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Accounting Department for a non-profit behavioral healthcare organization with an annual revenue of $20 million.
They are responsible for a select and highly skilled team with great focus and dedication to the organization.
This position requires a high-level communicator with thrives on providing supportive and proactive supervision to a small but excellent Staff.
- Oversees all aspects of the department including financial reporting, record keeping, cash receipts, deposits, petty cash, payroll, accounts payable, general ledger, audit, budgeting, and taxes.
- Learns current processes/workflows/tasks established in the department.
- Produces, analyzes, and distributes internal reports of operating results, including monitoring organizational cashflow and advises CFO of any material variances or concerns.
- Supervises a select and focused Accounting Team including training and performance evaluation. Ability to provide constructive communication and support to staff daily.
- Works with department directors and managers in understanding their financial reports and answering questions. Participates in monthly financial meetings with department directors.
- Working collaboratively with CFO to prepare annual operating, capital, and cash flow budgets.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of:
- Accounting Department functions and adherence to deadlines
- The safekeeping of organizational assets
- Compliance with regulatory and financial standards
- Disbursements, bank statements, account reconciliations and donor records
- Assisting with the development and implementation of DLC policy/procedure and monitoring of departmental internal controls.
- Enforces confidentiality requirements and carries out additional duties as assigned by CFO.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution in Business, Accounting, or other related field = Required
- 5 years of Accounting Experience = Required
- Supervisory experience = Required
- Non-Profit Experience = Preferred
- Efficient and effective communication skills = Required
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite = Required
- Confidence in handling multiple project deadlines and goals simultaneously = Required
- The understanding that all members of a Team matter equally = Required
- Ability to work with a diverse group of colleagues = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Salaried/Exempt
~ Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM & Friday 8AM-3PM
- COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Generous 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLCenters is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLCenters' work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via bethp@DLCenters.org or 239-354-1482.