FULL-TIME NURSING OPPORTUNITIES TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING MENTAL HEALTH!
SIGN-ON BONUS & RETENTION BONUSES!
RECENTLY INCREASED SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL PAY!
FREE CEU's & POTENTIAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
NEW GRADS WELCOMED, VALUED & TRAINED!
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating over 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders, and is accredited by The Joint Commission. DLC IS HRSA-APPROVED!
Serving adults, children and families, DLC provided more than 300,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services in the last year.
Registered Nurses: Crisis Stabilization Unit & Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit
Our Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to mental health resources.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with on-the-job training and make a tangible difference EVERY minute of EVERY shift.
See below for FULL Benefits/Schedule Information!
- Providing highly-skilled care to all Clients in the Crisis Stabilization Units (high-paced and team-oriented atmosphere).
- Processing admissions and discharges in a timely/thorough manner.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment to ensure continuity of care.
- Handling multiple tasks within a demanding environment.
- Communicating with local hospitals and community partners when needed.
- Working closely with Providers, Clinicians, LPN's, Behavioral Health Techs and Support Staff.
- Collaborating with Emergency Services, Detox and Access Center.
- Providing guidance and training to Behavioral Health Tech Staff as needed, especially during crisis situations.
- Properly documenting Client information in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system including Nursing Notes, S/R Notes, etc.
- Addressing all Client concerns in a professional yet compassionate way.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE CSU TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program = Required
- Clear/Active FL RN License = Required
- Skills in nursing assessment, evaluation, planning and intervention = Required
- Related experience = Preferred But Will Train!
~ Mental health, behavioral health, crisis nursing and/or psych nursing
~ Inpatient, residential, jail, detox and/or Baker Act
~ Dementia, Alzheimer's, anxiety, agitation, mental status changes, confusion, memory care, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with documenting in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Microsoft Office 365/Teams = Preferred But Will Train!
- Basic knowledge of Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder treatment principles and techniques (including Medication Assisted Treatment) = Preferred But Will Train!
- Staying compliant on all trainings and immunizations = Required
- Clear Level II DCF Mental Health Fingerprint Screening and Drug Test = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt positions @ 36 Hours
~ Shifts can be 4 x 9 hours, 3 x 12 hours or "Pool" (mix)
~ CSU & CCSU are 24-Hour, 7 days per week Units
~ Ability to work Additional Hours in/outside of CSU for extra income
Schedules to be offered based on experience and availability - not all schedules available at all times
~ COMPREHENSIVE benefits outside of competitive salary include:
~ Cross-training with Detox
~ Exciting 401(k) w/Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
~ Extensive Tuition/Reimbursement Program & Loan Forgiveness (HRSA!)
~ Potential Preceptorship for APRN if needed
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards transformative wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-206-6523.