FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
The Emergency Services Assessment Center (ESAC) is a high-impact program, and a PRN/On-Call opportunity has opened up for the right Candidate. If you are prepared to provide a high level of service in alignment with our innovative and compassionate Charter, read on!
POSITION DETAILS (Behavioral Healthcare Technician) - [BHT], Position # 363):
- Direct client care that demonstrates intuitive skill and inclusive treatment.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Working with local law enforcement, hospitals, and regional agencies to accept admissions and transfers.
- Ensuring client/staff safety within ESAC and CSU (Crisis Stabilization Unit) guidelines.
- Transporting clients in a safe and efficient manner.
- Training and orientation of additional BHT staff when needed.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field = Preferred
- Current trainings and immunizations up to date = Required
- Minimum of two years relevant direct service work experience in mental health, group homes, prison, detention centers or similar work setting = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills = Required
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- This is a PRN/On-Call Position that offers a variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle including day, evening, overnight, and weekend hours. OVERTIME PAY AVAILABLE!
- Minimum of only 1 shift per month to remain on PRN status with DLC.
- Potential to transition to Full-Time status with comprehensive benefits based on performance level and staffing needs!
Contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com to explore a career with the David Lawrence Center.