FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
PRN - Clinician (CLII or CLI): Crossroads Continuum [Position # 450]
The DLC Crossroads Continuum provides transformative and imperative service to those who have made the empowered decision to undertake lasting rehabilitation.
Crossroads Clinicians have the rewarding responsibility of working with Clients that are moving forward in their personal recovery path.
DLC's Clinical Staff provide substance use disorder and mental health services to individuals with primary and co-occurring disorders.
- Providing individual, group and/or family therapy for adult clients participating in Crossroads services.
- Promoting total wellness via integrated and comprehensive approach.
- Embracing a flexible nature in demanding situations to assist the DLC mission.
- Assisting clients to healthily succeed in a fast-paced residential setting.
- Functioning as a vital part of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Maintaining an organized workflow utilizing all available resources such as technology, education and Supervision/training.
REQUIRED TO JOIN THE CROSSROADS TEAM:
- A Master's Degree (CLII) or Bachelor's Degree (CLI) from a regionally accredited college or university in clinical psychology, social work, behavioral science, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitation counseling or related field = Required
- Experience in substance use disorders/mental health treatment = Required
- Inclusive skills in clinical assessment, evaluation, planning and intervention = Required
- Ability to recognize the need for, set, communicate and maintain Client boundaries = Required
- Top-tier organizational skills and remarkable ability to multi-task = Required
- Tried and true experience with immaculate documentation skills = Required
- Capacity to relate to a diverse group of Clients and co-workers = Required
- Adaptability to varying and emergency work conditions = Required
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 and EMR = Required
- Confidence to work with a combination of empathy, energy and efficiency = Required
LOGISTICS & COMPENSATION:
- PRN On-Call/As Needed
- Full Training
- Strong hourly rate
- Diverse discounts with local businesses
- DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, contact HR Generalist/Recruiter Beth Poulin via 239-354-1482 or BethP@DLCMHC.Com.