FLEXIBLE CLINICAL OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO LIFE-CHANGING WORK IN MENTAL HEALTH!
Shift Differential Pay!
~ Master's or Licensed Preferred, Bachelor's W/Clinical Intern Experience Accepted ~
Welcome to David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC), where we provide life-saving and life-changing behavioral health care through education, prevention, intervention, and treatment available to all.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services. Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 277,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
PRN - Clinician: Emergency Services Assessment Center [Position # 263]
- Conducting psychiatric/clinical triage as well as handling crisis intervention.
- Completing comprehensive assessments that respect the Florida Mental Health Act.
- Making well-founded recommendations regarding discharges/referrals/service linkages.
- Cross-training with other DLC professionals to deliver seamless client care.
- Detailed yet compassionate interaction with psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, technician staff, external providers, family members, etc.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Science, Psychiatric Nursing, Rehabilitation Counseling or other relevant field = Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Related Field w/Clinical Intern Experience = Required
- Up to date trainings and immunizations = Required
- 1 years of experience in Mental Healthcare/Behavioral Healthcare setting = Required
- Ability to assist with inpatient discharge planning and post discharge appointments = Required
- Strong capabilities in multi-disciplinary team collaboration = Required
- Accurate efficiency in a demanding and fast-paced environment = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Electronic Medical Record documentation experience = Preferred
- Intermediate Office 365 (Including Teams) = Required
Shift Differential Pay!
- This is a PRN/On-Call/As-Needed Position
~ A variety of shifts are offered (day, evening and overnight for weekdays and weekends, holidays included)
~ Shifts can be accepted or declined based on your schedule, but trainings have to be kept up
~ Opportunity to transition to full-time based on performance
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-354-1482.