LOCAL OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING WELLNESS AT A LONGSTANDING NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION!
Retention Bonus Program!
Welcome to David Lawrence Center (DLC), where we restore and rebuild lives with the help of the industry's most skilled professionals.
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, DLC is a respected leader in the behavioral health field, providing comprehensive and innovative mental health and substance use treatment services.
Celebrating 50 years of service to the region, DLC is a not-for-profit organization, overseen by a volunteer board of community leaders.
Serving adults, children and families, this year, more than 225,000 prevention, intervention and treatment services will be provided.
Pool Position - Behavioral Health Technician (BHTI): Crisis Stabilization Units [Position # 541]
The DLC Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) and Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CCSU) provide high-impact, transformative and imperative care to those who might not otherwise have access to rehabilitation resources.
Within the CSU and CCSU, Behavioral Healthcare Technicians (BHT's) implement direct client care, assist individuals as they transition to the next step of their wellness or recovery journey and guarantee the safety of both clients and colleagues.
- Direct client care to both adults and children.
- Crisis support and intervention.
- Assisting with group and recreational events.
- Processing admissions and discharges.
- Ensuring safe environment for both clients and staff (including time in transport).
- Evocatively representing the DLC Charter.
- Promoting a therapeutic approach to client treatment and care.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ELITE TEAM:
- High school Diploma/GED = Required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field = Preferred
- Experience in behavioral healthcare = Strongly Preferred
- Group home or similar exposure = Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated and experienced-based client service skills = Required
- Ability to be a role model and nurture a team environment = Preferred
- Experience with remaining attentive, alert and caring during Evening hours = Required
- Bilingual = Preferred
- Full-time "Pool" position with advanced notice regarding schedule.
- Potential Shifts Include: Evening (4PM-12AM), Night (12AM to 8AM) & some Day shifts (8AM-4PM); focus on weekend hours.
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS available after standard 90-day period based on 40 hours/week:
~ Exciting 401(k) w/ Employer Match
~ Employer Paid Life/AD&D
~ Generous PTO & Paid Holidays
~ Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
~ Diverse discounts with local businesses
~ DLC-sponsored Health & Wellness Initiatives
DLC is a symbol of hope for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly residing in Southwest Florida who struggle with mental health and substance use challenges.
Through DLC's work, lives are saved, families are kept together, children succeed, homelessness is reduced, quality of life is returned, and dignity is restored to those in need.
Together we can inspire and create an environment that empowers people towards life-changing wellness to achieve what is possible!
If you are interested in making a commitment to providing exceptionally compassionate care and making a powerful difference in the lives of our clients and their families, you may contact Head Recruiter Beth Poulin directly via email@example.com or 239-354-1482.